This Policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to us.
Collecting your information
We may collect your information upon giving you access to a login of our system at your request or part of a contract. Other ways we may collect information are:
- from you filling in our support and website enquiry or contact forms
- or if you choose to sign up to our newsletter/news updates service
Type of information we collect
The following information may be collected from one of the means above: name, email addresses, telephone contact numbers or computer/device technical details.
Why do we collect your information?
We may collect this information to compile demographic reports based on support needs and customer interests, this is to allow us to continue to provide the best support and service levels.
If you have chosen to sign up for our newsletter or if you agree we may occasionally use your information to send you promotional or marketing information regarding our services and products. Alternatively, in some instances we may have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. If you wish to opt out of this service you signed up for, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you expect from us, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for research reasons.
Recipients of your personal data
In addition to our company we may, when required and necessary, share your personal data with other organisations. Depending on the work we are undertaking for you the other organisations may include:
- Our company’s ‘data processors’ who are contractors from whom we obtain operational services including IT, message-taking, secure data storage.
- Other ‘data controllers’ that provide professional services such as accountants.
- Providers of insurance, financial and banking services to our company.
- HMRC and other national and local government bodies.
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and organisations involved with the preparation, assessment and certification of quality standards for which our company is seeking or maintaining accreditation.
All of the above are located in the UK.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in an e-form or provide your personal details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to us.
- Write to us.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required to disclose your personal details by law. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to ensuring that all information we hold about you is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect that information.
Other data controller recipients of your personal data are each responsible for implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect that information, and to keep it secure.
Data processor recipients of your personal data have provided sufficient guarantees that they have implemented measures to ensure compliance with the GDPR and to protect your rights.
Erasure of personal data
Where we obtained your personal data to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, or if we have a legitimate interest for processing your personal data, we will erase that data as soon as it is no longer necessary to retain it in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected.
Ease of use
Our Cookies can be used to keep you logged in during your visit. This is to help prevent you from having to keep logging in as you navigate around our site.
Important Information for you
Although we may collect cookies from time to time, neither we, nor the companies who show ads on our site sell data collected from cookies to any other organisations. And are only used as an indication to your browsing activity so we can understand your interests.
The data is anonymous and isn’t linked to you as a person. Even if you log in to our website.
©2018 deputyCOP Group Holdings Limited